Recipe of the Week: Clean Eating Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
(recipe adapted from Amy’s Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies, which you can find here)
- In a medium bowl, combine oat, oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together coconut oil, agave, egg, and vanilla. Add in the oat mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Add your dried fruit and fold into cookie mixture.
- Cover and chill the cookie dough for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Drop cookie dough on lined baking sheet (or brush butter/coconut oil on baking sheet to prevent sticking)
Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or at 325°F for 13-15minutes for chewier cookies.
To store, I keep my cookies in an airtight container in the freezer and take out as needed (I find that they stay fresher longer, which works well when I make double batches). Alternatively, you you can store them in an airtight container on your counter for up to a week.
Thank you Amy for inspiring this recipe!
For more recipes or meal ideas, please visit
- Ladies (and Gents) Who ________: What’s Your Legacy? - May 15, 2018
- A Letter For Every Mother - April 17, 2018
- Dear Beautiful Soul… - March 28, 2018