Facebook. Linkedin. Twitter.
Three powerhouses in the Social Media World.
Three disasters in the I-don’t-know-how-to-use Social Media world, which lead to FAKEBOOK, (UN)LINKEDIN, and TWITTER-ME-NOT.
For starters, the purpose of Social Media lies in the very first word: SOCIAL.
Socializing is a form of human behaviour which at its finest, allows us to connect with others, express our selves, share who we are and what we know and learn countless new things.
The disaster occurs when we lose sight of the foundation of socializing…CONNECTION.
Here are a THREE Connoisseur Keys on Connection:
1. It’s not about you but it’s all about you: seek first to understand, then be understood. Be Respectful. Be Sincere. Be Yourself.
As Dr.Seuss so eloquently says, “Be who you are and say what you feel because those that matter don’t mind and those that mind don’t matter.
2. Make it personal. In a world that treats people like numbers, be the ONE who treats a person like a person. Get to know her not just for what she does but for who she is. Be fascinated. You just never know what you may learn.
3. True connection is about win-win: it’s not what can you do for me but what can we do for each other?
The power of connection and social media lies in your hands.
It’s not about you but it’s all about you.
- Ladies (and Gents) Who ________: What’s Your Legacy? - May 15, 2018
- A Letter For Every Mother - April 17, 2018
- Dear Beautiful Soul… - March 28, 2018