Hello Amazing Rockstars!
- Discover Your Passion & Calling to Feel Alive, to register for this workshop, click here
- · Be Impressive in Interviews to Get Hired, to register for this workshop, click here
- Optimize Your LinkedIn to Find People & Opportunities Faster, to register for this workshop, click here
- Networking to Connect from Awkward to Awesome, to register for this workshop, click here
*****Check this out! If you really want to kick things up a notch and register for all four, you will Save 25%! To register and take advantage of this special deal, click here ******
PLUS if you sign up before October 20th, 2013, you can take advantage of the early bird pricing and/or save by bringing a friend!
Spaces are filling up quickly!
Hyatt Regency Hotel. 370 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1J9
*To learn more about Diana, please visit her company Magnify Your Marketability at www.mymarketability.com
My friend/colleague Bobby Umar (@raehanbobby) is a multi-talented connoisseur of connections. He is a proud father of two, incredible husband, educator, mentor, and TED speaker. He is also the President and Lead Catalyst of Raeallan (www.raeallan.com) which is a transformational training and speaking company. Some of his past and current clients include TD Canada Trust, TELUS, Canadian Tire, Kraft, and several Canadian Universities.
Join him on Tuesday October 22nd (6:30pm-9:30pm) for his workshop Authentic Networking: From IRL to SM to IRL
Location: Celebration House. 2696 St. Clair Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario M6M 1M1
How do we Network Authentically in the age of Social Media?
How do engage and manage connections through Social Media (SM) and In Real Life (IRL)?
How do we manage our Personal Brand both through SM and IRL?
How do you Network to build solid business contacts?
Are you making genuine connections in the Digital Age?
Are you truly getting Social Media ROI?
Do you know your Value, Story and Legacy?
In this informative and interactive session, you will learn:
– How to create a positive and effective networking experience for anyone
– Actual networking tactics in addition to strategies
– Authentic networking etiquette (both the do’s and don’ts) for online and IRL
– How to leverage the power of connection
– How personal branding enhances your engagement
– Open Q&A and demonstrations
Love can be simple yet complicated. We don’t know what we want but
we know what we don’t want. We wish that the man of our dreams
would just show up when we want but somehow timing seems to be off
or Mr. not-right is the only one who keeps showing up. Or perhaps you are in a relationship and sometimes…wonder why.
Joann was single, dating mr. wrong after mr. wrong, and feeling dejected, rejected, and worthless until she
discovered THREE keys which lead to attracting and falling in love with the man of her dreams…literally.
* Uncover the #1 secret to increasing your patience
* Gain a deeper understanding of your partner.
* Learn THREE keys to communication
Plus …walk away with the ABC’s of game-changing
perspectives that will transform your life and your relationships.
We recently celebrated thanksgiving here in Canada however my incredibly wonderful husband Drew (@lessuhchuck), www.lessuhchuck.com said it best, “In our life, everyday is thanksgiving.”
So grateful for each of you.
- Ladies (and Gents) Who ________: What’s Your Legacy? - May 15, 2018
- A Letter For Every Mother - April 17, 2018
- Dear Beautiful Soul… - March 28, 2018